When we hear the term fat metabolizer, we immediately think of an agent which will accelerate the burning of fat deposited in the body and lead to rapid weight loss.
In many ways the Fat Metaboliser Tablets manufactured by Nutritional Headquarters promises to do just that.
But their functions are not limited to just that. The rise in demand and popularity of these tablets has pointed to their targeting the fat deposits as well as enhancing the pace of calorie burning in the body.
Distributed by Holland & Barrett, UK’s leading retailers of health and diet supplements, which include minerals, vitamins and even herbal products, Fat Metaboliser Tablets have been catapulted to the top as one of the most effective diet pills of our time.
It is also one of the most affordable of all supplements in the market (costing about £6.00) making them easy choice for first timers as well as veteran dieters. Unfortunately, along with fame also comes censure and mixed customer reviews have clouded the users’ view of how this pill works and the side-effects it may cause.
Fat Metaboliser Review - What It Claims to Do
A fat metabolizer pill is basically a combination of old fashioned fat burner and a calorie burner. It works by boosting up the speed or pace of the metabolic rate in the body.
Once the body’s metabolic rate is accelerated two things happen – the calories that you ingest will be worked upon immediately and burned instead of allowing them to settle in as fat deposits. Next, the fat that has been stored in the body over the years is slowly chipped away and burned off as fuel so that the body is energized at the same time it loses all the unwanted weight.
The Fat Metaboliser Tablets come with a 14 day diet plan. This easy and low fat diet combined with regular light exercises works with the pills to aid in weight loss. One of the key advantages of this program is that it is an easy to adapt and maintain lifestyle that enables users to carry on with for a long duration.
Backed by the formidable reputation of Nutritional Headquarters along with Holland & Barrett, Fat Metaboliser Tablets are designed to support and aid in weight management and maintenance with permanent results.
Despite such glowing recommendation however, the pills have shown very tepid results which points to the fact that the promise of the ingredients may not have been properly harnessed by its manufacturers.
- Vitamin B6 – Essential for amino acid reactions and aids in glucose release. But is adequately available in a balanced diet.
- Chromium – Known to aid in increasing metabolic rate and boost energy levels. But has no scientific evidence to support this theory.
- Green Tea – A potent antioxidant which also contains Epigallocatechin 3-Gallate or EGCG which actively aids in weight loss. Unfortunately it needs large doses to be effective.
- Cayenne Pepper – Some theories point to chill peppers increasing body heat, boosting metabolism and burning fat. There is no solid scientific evidence to back this or to point whether cayenne is that unique pepper.
- Uva Ursi – this anti-inflammatory agent is said to balance the other ingredients but since there are no clinical trials one has no way to knowing whether they really work
- L -Carnitine – This is used in many weight loss supplements and is known to improve muscle metabolism. But here too one needs to ingest large doses to be effective and the amount present in the Fat Metaboliser Tablets is hardly close to that.
- Kola Nut – known for its caffeine flavoring and content, it is said to curb hunger pangs and lead to weight loss
Customer Success or Complaints
As mentioned earlier, there have been mixed customer reviews. While some have mentioned that the pills worked, most have complained either of no reaction or of terrible reaction in the guise of painful side effects.
Where To Buy In The UK
Holland and Barrett is the best option.
Other Fat Burners To Consider
Capsiplex is arguably the most popular commercial fat burner in the UK. It is the chili diet pill that was released at the beginning at 2010 and went on to sell over 1 million units in its first year alone.
Capsiplex is created and distributed from within the UK. There are not many commercial diet pills that can state this claim. The British advertising laws are possibly the strictest in the world and so when a product claims to do what Capsiplex can – take note.